Thursday, September 2, 2010

William has a birthday....


...unless he comes early, that is. My c-section is scheduled for December 22nd, which is also my sister's birthday. What are the chances? Well, I guess it would be 1 in 365...unless it's a leap year, which it's not. 7:30am. Mi madre booked her plane ticket today, so she's officially coming out. First time she'll have been here since we moved here 2.5 years ago.

I've officially blown up. I now have a watermelon in there. A very active watermelon. I gained a whopping 9 pounds this last month. My head just about exploded right there in the dr's office. Dr's not worried though since I hadn't really gained anything until now, as long as I don't start gaining 9 pounds EVERY month. Apparently it's not uncommon for "smaller people" to not gain anything or even show for a long time and then pop overnight and have a huge spike in weight gain. I've calmed down since the initial shock of gaining the weight of a newborn in a month. I'm just going to try to keep exercising most days to keep the weight gain at a healthy rate.

Noah and I went out to look at houses again today. We found one that I liked, but it needs a some work done on it. It's a foreclosure, but it's still priced higher than I want to pay for the amount of work that it needs. It was just put on the market today though, so there's a decent chance that no one will make an offer on it, and it'll come down in price. So, I plan on keeping an eye on it for now, and keep looking for other ones. We're also making an offer on a house that's already in escrow, but there's always a chance that it'll fall out of escrow and we want to be ready if that happens. It's a smaller house, but I absolutely love it. Since it's smaller, it's also cheaper, which is always a plus in my book. I could totally see us living there. So anyways, it's not likely, but we'll be ready just in case.

That's all for now. Adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment