Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sewing and house progress

When I was pregnant with Noah, I really wanted to sew things for him, but we never got a sewing machine in time, and I didn't want to do it badly enough to do everything by hand. Since then, I've gotten a sewing machine, so I've been able to actually make stuff for the new baby. Yay! Here's some of what I've done so far.


The blanket and crib skirt I made, and I found the bumper at Goodwill.
The sheet and crib is Noah's.





The extra special Starbucks and Harry Potter hats.


The Christmas outfit.



Some crocheted hats.



William is going to have a warm little head.

In other news, the house stuff is all going well. I heard from Mr. Mortgage today, and our loan has gone through, and we're *gasp* ahead of schedule. He said we should be able to close before the end of the month. That means, that we'll be doing our big moving weekend on my birthday weekend. This'll be the third time I've moved on my birthday. Thankfully, it'll be the last time for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment