Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Revelation


Tonight I took my 7-months-pregnant self into Goodwill to look for some picture frames. I stopped over in the PJ section because I've been wanting a new bathrobe for a long time, and the things are so stinking expensive that I can't bring myself to buy one new. The one I have I've had forever and it's starting to look pretty awful. Anyways, tonight was my lucky night. I found a like-new very very soft and cuddly bathrobe from



It looks like this, only it's red-


Then I went to the gym....and Starbucks on the way home 'cause it was ever so slightly chilly (not chilly enough to wear even a hoodie, but this is Fresno, after all), and a pumpkin spice latte sounded really good. Anyways, I went home, took my shower, and put on my brand new (to me) bathrobe, looked in the mirror and realized that I looked like this-




The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment