Monday, February 22, 2010

Life With a Walking Little Boy

One of the things I hadn't thought of when Noah was learning to walk was that now he'd be able to carry things with him much more easily than when he was crawling. He's taken full advantage of this new ability, and I've been finding things in strange places. Add to that his ability to easily figure out how to take things apart, open things he shouldn't be able to open like say, locks on dishwashers, guitar cases, etc., and just being pretty mechanically inclined in general already at 16 months, and I find random things in very weird places. I've taken some pictures over the last few days with the crappy camera on my phone of things that I've come across that can only be Noah.


A bar of soap next to the xBox. Apparently he's
tall enough now to not only open the bathroom drawers,
but also to get things out of them. I will give him props though-
it was perfectly parallel to the xBox.

The phone in his Little People school.


My boot in the kitchen. What's especially
entertaining is to see him carry both of
Josh's size 13 shoes around with him, one in each hand. :)

A tube of toothpaste on the chair.


His blocks in the laundry basket.
At least they were mostly in one place.

My personal favorite, his Little People dog in the dishwasher.
Like I said, he's figured out how to unlock it.


Here's some other pictures of him I took recently. I was trying to get some cute smily picture of him, but he wasn't wanting to cooperate at that particular time. Too close to nap time, I guess. I got some cute ones anyway, just not exactly what I'd set out for.



His fake cry and "Pity me!" face.


My favorite, which I call, "Through the eyes of a Mommy." :)
I plan on framing this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment