Sunday, November 22, 2009

Play places are like dog parks.

Play places are like dog parks- If your dog doesn't play well with others, don't take him to the dog park. If your kid can't walk by another kid without shoving, punching, grabbing him by his face to push him over, etc., don't take him to a play place. Now, if my kid could say, WALK, and was able to fend for himself a little bit, I'd let him take care of himself as long as no one was going to get really hurt. But, when some 3-year-old kid come over to my 1-year-old, who holding on to the wall just to stay standing, and is minding his own business, grabs Noah by his face and pushes him over, yeah, I have a problem with that. Let's just say I wouldn't have really felt all that bad if that kid had accidentally been stepped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment