Thursday, January 15, 2009

The outside world


So this blog is pretty much a way of fooling myself into thinking I have some sort of contact with the outside world. My typical days usually consist of feeding the baby, playing with him, and then putting him to bed so that I can get some housework done. I figure that this is a way I can at least write down some of the thoughts that go through this strange head of mine.

I was using Google Chrome to make this blogger account. One would think that since blogger is in cahoots with Google, and Chrome is made by Google, that blogger.com would work in Chrome. NOPE! The little box that you're supposed to check to accept the terms and conditions just doesn't show up in Chrome. It's not there. Nowhere to be found. So, apparently Chrome doesn't want anyone to have a blog. See for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment