Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby, baby, baby!

So as some of you may have seen on my facebook, we're expecting a little Christmas bun. My due date is December 29th, but since I have to have a c-section, we'll likely meet out new little addition around the 22nd or so. The 22nd also happens to be my little sister's birthday, so she's extra excited. Happy 15th birthday to Chloe!

We've been trying to get pregnant since last October when Noah turned one, and after 6 months of trying, it happened. I found out very early, only 3 weeks LMP, so we've known for awhile. I even got to celebrate Mother's Day being a mommy to 2 babies. :) It's been slightly hard to keep the secret, especially for Josh 'cause one of his favorite parts of this whole pregnancy thing is telling everyone that he gets to be a daddy, and in this case, a daddy again.

I've had 2 Dr. appointments, and 3 ultrasounds (one because of a minor freakout. Thankfully everything was just peachy,) and everything looks good. I even got to see the little peanut dance today at my appointment. It wouldn't cooperate though and didn't want to stretch out so the Dr. could take its measurements- Just like big brother Noah was.

It'll be uh...interesting to see how Noah does with a baby around. He LOVES babies, but he's never really had to share Mommy before, and he's definitely a momma's boy. He's been spending more time with Daddy lately so hopefully he'll be a little more comfortable hanging out with Daddy while Mom is busy with the new little one.

So far this pregnancy hasn't been too hard on me. I feel nauseous a lot, although that seems to have gotten a little better in the last 2 weeks with only a few rough days lately. I haven't lost any weight like I did with Noah, so that's a plus. I also haven't gained any, but I'm sure I'll make up for that later. :)

In the next few days the dr. is supposed to e-mail me my ultrasound pictures so I'll be able to post them then in case for some reason anyone has any interest in seeing them.

I've definitely had cravings this time around. I didn't really have that with Noah. Tonight I wanted iced coffee, decaf of course, and then once it was made, I took a sip and didn't want it anymore. Grr. It sounded so good at the time.

This has been a really boring post. Oh well. Someday it'll be interesting for me to go back and read it. :)

Oh, by the way, today I'm 11 weeks, for those who didn't want to try to figure it out on their own. I know I wouldn't want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment